Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an elective ultrasound?
An elective ultrasound is a non-medical, non-diagnostic ultrasound. This does not take the place of your doctor or provide any medical info.
- Are 3D & 4D ultrasounds safe for me and my little one?
3D & 4D ultrasounds use the same frequency as your doctor’s office 2D ultrasounds. Ultrasounds have been used for over 30 years now and have no proven side effects.
- Does this take place of an ultrasound ordered from my doctor or health care provider?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! The sessions are of limited medical value (cardiac activity, fetal position, gender determination ((if desired)) and the number of babies) and should never replace regular prenatal care or diagnostic exams ordered by your doctor or health care provider. Each client must be under the active care of a doctor or health care provider before we are able to schedule a session.
- How should I prepare for my elective ultrasound?
Ensure that you are hydrated. This will cause the amniotic fluid to be clear creating better images.
- Do you accept insurance?
No, Insurance does not cover elective ultrasounds.
- Can my family and friends come watch?
Absolutely! We encourage you to bring family and friends along to share this exciting experience!
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, checks & cash.